United Laboratories Company (ULC) quality policy ensures its products and services fully meet and preferably exceed the requirements of its clients at all times.
Our goal is to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realizing that goal.
ULC believes in working together with clients and suppliers to achieve this policy, and in continually striving for improvements in all areas of its business.
Our quality policy is based on four key principles:
- Conformance with our clients’ requirements at all times, ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our clients.
- Looking at our business processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Ensuring that everyone in the organization understands how to do their job and does it right first time.
- All personnel are having responsibility for quality.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented:
- Staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
- Objectives, needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of this policy, will be set, determined and monitored at management review.
- Our quality policy principles and objectives will be communicated and made available to staff at all times.
- Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve our objectives.
- ULC will operate under the disciplines and control of Quality Management System that conforms to international standards ISO 15189:2007 and College of American Pathologists (CAP), which is planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.
- We will constantly review and improve our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost-effective and timely manner for benefit of all our clients.
- We will ensure that our personnel understands and fully implements our company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development program.